Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Vietnam Hotel


The hotel I gonna stay, Royal 1 Hotel, I think.

I will be leaving to Vietnam in a few days time. This will be a very long trip, a one-month trip to Vietnam.

For work.

But it doesn't mean I'm not excited. My project manager has booked the rooms in Vietnam and I am eager to find out what kind of room I will be staying.

By the way, the first picture is the website of the hotel, the right hand side, Royal 1 Hotel, I think.


I think the facilities are good enough, for a one-month stay.

Honestly, I think the room isn't too shabby.

Well, for me, as long as the room has nice bed and is air-conditioned, it would be OK.

From the picture, it does look great.

And hopefully it does in the reality.


Map by Wikipedia

The hotel is very close to a lake, which I think would be a very nice place for photos.

The hotel is on the Cau Go Road, I leave it to you to locate it on the map above.


See what's the problem?

And the best part is...





...every room will be supplied with a wife, for free!

Don't believe me? Check out the picture above.

Did you find it? No wonder a lot of people like to get a wife from Vietnam.


2 comments:

lolipoops said...

definitely one of the attractions vietnam has to offer...mehhhehee..

Unknown said...

People says, "Cheap Stuff No Good Stuff", I'm not sure how good is a free wife...wahaha...