Saturday, August 23, 2008

Funny Vietnam Menu

I do know Vietnam has very exotic food before I came here and I don't fancy those.

So there's nothing like those food in this post.

But they sure have some funny menu.


Pigeon? Chicken?

Kinda confusing when I wanna order...


I thought tortoise is 乌龟?

Maybe is just typo.

Either way I do not eat 乌龟 or 甲鱼.


Bombed rice.

I wonder... Don't they have copy and paste function?

Fried Rice with Chicken and Fish has been translated to Bombed Rice with Chicken and Fish.


Money wrapped.

I know their money face value is very small... but la... wrapped with money wor...


Hmm...

Isn't eating cock testicle is kind of extreme... ...ly not enough?

Wonder how many cock they need to prepare such a dish.


Hmm...again...

I have a Muslim colleague.

He was hesitating whether he should order the BBQ Beef or not.


What I had ordered.

So I picked the Bombed Rice with Chicken and Fish along with two other colleagues.

The first bite of the food was weird as the food had a funny taste, but once you get used to it, it was consumable.

Yet I still wonder my taste bud got problem or not, when I was the only one finished the dish while the other two barely finished half of it...


No comments: