Friday, August 22, 2008

The Another Vietnam Hotel

Due to some unhappy incident, my hotel isn't exactly what I've mentioned in the previous post.


Could be good, if wasn't the service sucked big hell.

After a 3 hour flight on Sunday morning, we were expecting a nice room to rest before we started to work the next day.

It was early when we reached the hotel, before 12pm. All of the rooms were occupied, and since people usually check out after 12pm, we had to wait at the lobby.

We booked 8 rooms and only 4 rooms were available at 12pm. My project manager started to get frustrated and that's when we started our hotel hunt.

And since I am lazy to describe what we had went through for the hotel, I just fast forward to the hotel we eventually ended up.


End up at Morning Star.

So this is the hotel I am staying.

It is 5usd more expensive than the previous hotel. So does it worth it?

Let's check out its facilities.


Their facilities.

Well, it looks OK from the pictures.

Where is it located?


Map by Wikipedia

Also nearby the lake, on Hang Hahn street. Look for yourself in the map.

So how does it look like it reality?

Refer to the pictures I've took.


The beds.

Very comfortable beds.


The bathroom.

The bathroom has everything needed, heater, hair dryer, even a slide door to cover the splashes of the water.


The all-the-thing a room should have.

A TV with more than 20 channels available, it is even the same model with the one I have in KL.

It is pretty decent. Nothing much to complain about.





Erm? Am I sharing room with other people?

No... I sleep on bed A every Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Bed B on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. In the middle of the beds on Sunday.

p/s: No more wife free... have to use wired one. And happy birthday to my little brother's 18th birthday.


No comments: