Monday, August 11, 2008

Some Photos From NVP

Really took a very long time to update my blog. It has been busy since I joined the new company.

But I didn't forget about the old company. Here goes the very last few photos I took before I left NVP.


Click on the image for bigger resolution

Took some photos of the seats of the persons I had been working with. Thank you for all memories we had!

In case you are wondering what am I posing, it's called The Karen Cheng Pose, check out Karen Cheng's blog and her Facebook Group, "Doing The Karen Cheng" to find out more.

It's been 3 weeks since I left NVP, the very much missed thing in the company would be...





...the door.


Fujifilm FinePix S8000fd, 0.5555556, f/4.5, 4.7 mm, ISO 100
Taken on July 15, 2008


Out of this door, it leads to...

... no more 5pm call to ask me to move my car anymore... WAHAHA!!!

And no more electrostatic shock!!


No comments: