Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nonsense 1


Sense. This picture makes none.

Don't you just love motivation cards, those usually hanged on the office wall that aim to encourage people to think positively.

Well, I have one for myself.

Think positively, Osaka, think of nonsense.





There's a post I suppose to finish it last Saturday but it ended up to be too long then I decided to take more time to tidy it up.

So, instead of putting up that long-winded post, I will just create another post that talks about...well...nonsense...





In KL, there's a very unique situation where normally only occurs among Chinese peoples.

It's the way a Chinese calling another Chinese's name.

What so special about it?

Most of the time, especially for Chinese studying in college or already working, they tend to call the other Chinese in their romanized name.

I find it very weird... OK, it makes some sense if you are having conversation in English, but, in Chinese conversation too? Come on, it is totally funny and strange. There's situation where some people don't even know how to pronounce the Chinese name of their friends even after knowing them for several years...

Well, I think this only happens in a place like KL.





Read it somewhere, if you spend 2 hours every working day jamming on the road, you are spending 2 days on the road every month.

So, can I just stuck on the road for 2 days and jam-free for the rest of the days?

Nah... better do it in installment.





What is this post all about actually?

Nonsense lah...abuthen...


No comments: