Monday, July 14, 2008

Blue Monday


Motorola SLVR L7
Taken on July 14, 2008


What a way to start the day.

Due to the protests ahead of possible debate of no confidence in Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, the police set up roadblocks along major roads leading to Parliament.

Which was why I stuck in a one-hour traffic jam.

Today suppose to be the first day of my last week in NVP. Which is why it is quite exciting when you have to finish all the work on your hand and prepare the handover.

Well, reaching the office at 11am wasn't helping at all. I had to rush from the morning to night to find that I couldn't manage to finish the work at the end of the day.

It added more bluishness into the Monday-blues...


Fujifilm FinePix S8000fd, 0.5263158, f/3.5, 9.8 mm, ISO 100
Taken on July 14, 2008


Yotsuba was affected also by the Monday-blues...

This is not what I've imagined for my last week...


No comments: