Monday, June 30, 2008

Ke Tiao Kia, Again


Map by Wikipedia

Some people asked me about the location of the Ke Tiao Kia stall as in the one I mentioned here. So I took the liberty to find and locate it on the map.

Actually I do not know how to go there.

Why? because I was sleeping on the way to the stall...

If my memory served me right... I remember we're passing by Carrefour Kepong, so it should be around there, go find yourself.

By the way, I heard the area was called 为吃街?喂食街?

Play with the map above and see you can figure out the road to there, the center of the map is where the stall situated.










Finally, after a month I started the marathon, this is the last post of the month. It was challenging as I have to think of new thing to write everyday.

But it was fun.

I hardly write anything at all these few years and it was pain in the ass to write something longer than 100 words.

But I did it... by splitting it into 30 posts...

Call me a cheater, but I like ar... 吹咩。。。










Will come out with a review post and see what I left out over the 30-day post. I hope I can cover more things I like and I don't like.

I assure you the things I cover the next few months... will be slightly more interesting... kakaka...


No comments: